Reviewing Apps for TV series & Movies.


Today I am writing about Apps which we using to watch movies and TV shows online in mobiles, smart TV, tabs, laptop and gaming consoles. I use only these apps only in mobile, laptop and in my PS4 only, I didn’t try with smart TV and tab, but they like same to use.

Now there are lot of apps which having well content to watch, but there are some TV show or some movies are specific that they cannot be in every app, u can find only in specific apps which exclusively make for himself. Apps like Netflix, HBO Now are those apps who make content for specifically for their apps to larger their quality database, these thing make them different from other apps. I am an Indian user and I don’t get to take chance to use HBO now because, HBO not launch their service in our continental yet.
There are lots of apps for watching and some of these write down below –

Airtel TV & movies app
Jio TV app
Jio cinema app
Netflix
Amazon Prime Video
Hotstar
ZEE5 app
Sony LIV app

And lot more, but I write only these because I used them. All apps are good and every app has different qualities. But you can find some content same on every app, like Hollywood TV series or movies Hindi or English, not all but some.

Some apps are free like jio cinema, jio TV and airtel TV, but u have to on their network, means if you having a jio sim or airtel sim than u will get these apps content for free. Vodafone and idea also have their apps Vodafone play and Idea Movie & TV but I never used.

Other apps also have free content, but only limited which u can find in every app for free. To watch there premium content you have buy the subscription. But some apps like Netflix or Amazon prime video, everyone has to buy their subscription neither you will not able to watch the content.

I used both free and paid apps to watch movies and TV show, and in my opinion there if lot to watch but they taking the subscription fee so high. Like Netflix charge for 1 month with SD content for 500 Rs, and for HD and ultra HD the price go high. Here Amazon prime video also taking subscription but it is only 999 Rs. for a year with the lot of goodies with Amazon’s online store like free delivery on every purchase and more. Hotstar also charging their content for 199 Rs. for every month, and I will take this, because I love Game of Thrones and it will broadcast only in Hotstar in India, although Hotstar also have some premium content which u will find only in their database.

Netflix having very good quality content, they make good TV series and movies. I like marvels superhero series and they making too well, like marvel’s Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Defenders, Iron fist and all other Netflix original series and movie, I can’t write down all. I wrote those cause I seen them and they are good.

Netflix and Hotstar offer their customer to watch the content free for a month if u like than continue with the subscription than they will charge. To get this you have to sign up first fill details like emails mobile number and also your debit or credit card details, after one month when the free subscription end we can cancel anytime. It’s a good deal I am watching content for free only for one month, then I will decide to take subscription or not.

In my opinion using lot of apps, but jio tv, jio cinema, Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon prime video is my best pick. I am using all of those and they have good content with quality and apps don’t crash often. Some apps have give permission to download only in their apps and watch later when u gets time, it’s a very cool feature and use a lot.

So I am ending my post here if anyone have suggestion please comment, and as usual sorry for my mistakes in English writing. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airtel Free Unlimited Hello Tunes or Caller Tunes

My First Blog

NEW Online Series English And Hindi in Amazon Prime, Netflix, HotStar (Review of Netflix Sacred Games)