About mobiles which one to buy


Hi friends this is my second blog or post, now here I want to talk about the phone companies. The launch event of both companies are in very large scale and they do give hype for that, both companies endorsing there product like they have the phone with super or great specification.  But all we know that, launch event and endorsing and the brand ambassador these are only for getting hype in market, but the product they launch are good but not up to the mark. Yes they selling at reasonable price but, but when we crosscheck with other phones, hardware is not up to the mark or premium range. In this range they can give a new processor of snapdragon , which is all we know that good for mobile. Although vivo adding the snapdragon 626,but it’s the old  processor in this price range we should get at least a new processor, but when we see the oppo mobile it’s have mediatake helio p60 processor. I don’t know which processor of mediatake they adding but we all know that snapdragon processor is good for mobiles. There are more companies which is using mediatake processor, I write about those device because they just launched.

I am using a mi phones there all phone have snapdragon processor, and they always come with new processor with new gadget. It’s good for consumer like you and me. I am not saying that vivo and oppo phones are not good, they have different qualities like vivo have 24 megapixel selfie camera and dual camera on back side and oppo have 25 megapixel selfie camera with AI. They do have good technologies but the processor is no up to the mark.

I know that every person have his own choice for a gadget, but when we paid for a gadget we should get good and new hardware in that device. So whenever anyone wants to buy a new gadget, do some R&D for that particular device. If you not you will regret your decision. I am saying this with my experience.

All I am saying that do get you want but get a good and stable device for yourself. I am not taking side of any company or I am not getting paid. I only want every person should have good knowledge of mobiles so they can buy a good phone with their budget. Sorry for my English if I did any mistake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airtel Free Unlimited Hello Tunes or Caller Tunes

My First Blog

NEW Online Series English And Hindi in Amazon Prime, Netflix, HotStar (Review of Netflix Sacred Games)