Sony HT-IV300 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM WITH BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY Review


Hello friends today I am writing about a home cinema system Sony HT-IV300. Earlier I bought this from Sony store and I find this system have good features for connectivity. Like NFC, Bluetooth technology, screen mirroring for gadget which is having wireless display option, FM etc. Sony HT-IV300 is a system which is having 5 small speakers 1 woofer and small DVD sized system for connecting to different gadget and devices.

In this device we can connect our gaming console, DTH connection and DVD or Blu-Ray player, so we can enjoy with great sound. Sony HT-IV300 have 2 hdmi input port, 1 hdmit (ARC) output port, 1 analogue audio input port, 1 optical audio input port and a usb port for direct connection for pen drives. Now hdmi ARC port is stand for Audio Return channel, its using hdmi cable for sending audio, its main purpose is for home entertainment system like we are using HT-IV300.

Now about sound technology it have DTS-HD master audio, Dolby Surround Pro Logic, S-Master digital amplifier, DTS and Clear-Audio+. Also having plug & play technology for usb drive. If you are having a Sony Bravia TV so it can use Sony BRAVIA Sync for unified remote and 1 remote of HT-IV300 will use for TV and Cinema system. It support 4K Ultra HD, if you can pair with Ultra HD or 4K TV it will give you boost for your blu-ray movies and high dynamic still image.

This Sony HT-IV300 home cinema system has 5.1 channel and power output of 1000w. I used this system and I mirror my different gadget with this some are compatible some are not, but mostly it will connect through screen mirror and u can watch your mobile, laptop or tabs apps and video without any lag.

I also connect with the music with my mobiles Bluetooth and the connectivity is for every gadget and lag free, and every gadget means Iphone, android phones, tab android or ios. With the connection of Bluetooth sound is very clear and loud. And the surround sound technology makes it worth for buying this system. Though I am facing the FM tuning problem, but it might the problem where I live, the connection is not good I checked with different device.

So at last I can say this Sony HT-IV300 home cinema system with Bluetooth technology is good for music lover and who want some good audio for their videos with different connectivity options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airtel Free Unlimited Hello Tunes or Caller Tunes

My First Blog

NEW Online Series English And Hindi in Amazon Prime, Netflix, HotStar (Review of Netflix Sacred Games)