Top 10 Movies

Hello friend today I am writing about top 10 movies, from the rating of IMDB, and user rating, and my top 10 Hindi and English movies.

Now first 10 form IMDB Rating –

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
 The Godfather (1972)
The godfather part II (1974)
The Dark Knight (2008)
12 Angry Men (1957)
Schindler’s List (1993)
The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King (2003)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1996)
 Fight Club (1999)

Now 10 movies from highest user rating or votes –

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
The Dark Knight (2008)
Inception (2010)
Fight Club (1999)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Forest Gump (1994)
The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring (2001)
The Matrix (1999)
The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King (2003)
The Godfather (1972)

And now my best top 10 movies in English –

The Dark Knight
Gladiator
Speed
The Dark knight Rises
Iron Man
Marvel Avengers
Batman Begins
Cast away
The pursuit of Happyness
Captain America: The First Avenger

And there lot of Hollywood movies I liked so much but I can’t write down all, so I made to top 10.

Now my top 10 Hindi movies –

The Wednesday
3 Idiots
Rang De Basanti
Queen
Tare Zameen Par
Drishyam
Chak De India
Ek Ruka Hua Faisla
Mother India
Do Ankhen Barah Haath

Lot of movie I didn’t mentioned, but I wrote those I like the most. So if you want to watch rent it, buy it or watch on TV. Watch what you want to see, or you can surf The IMDB website and get some info than select the movie.

So I am ending my post, if u like or have any suggestion please comment.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airtel Free Unlimited Hello Tunes or Caller Tunes

My First Blog

NEW Online Series English And Hindi in Amazon Prime, Netflix, HotStar (Review of Netflix Sacred Games)